- Four beds with a large dinette/sitting area and open galley area
- The dinette and gaucho together are great for shared meals and game time
- The full walkway from end to end makes getting to the end beds easy
- Box Size: 12'
- Open Length: 23' 10"
- Travel Length: 17' 3 "
- Travel Width: 7' 6'
- Dry Weight: 2218 lbs (brief weight explanation)
- Hitch Weight: 336 lbs
- GVWR: 3317 lbs
- Coupler size: 2"
- Sleeps: 8
- 80" x 70"
- 80" x 60"
- 69" x 36"
- 70" x 37"
- 6-gallon water heater with automatic ignition and exterior shower fixture
...as well as these features standard with the MAC series:
- Dometic 1.9 cu. ft. 3-way refrigerator
- Suburban 19,000 BTU furnace with automatic ignition
- Interior 3-burner stove
- Exterior propane grill
- 20-gallon water tank
- Overhead cabinet
- Group 27 battery pack
- Heated mattresses
- Privacy curtains
- Powered roof vent
- Prep table (hangs outside next to the grill)
- 1-piece door
- 20# propane tank
- 13" steel wheels
- Spare tire
- Electric brakes
(Other features and minutiae detailed in Standard Features)
- 228 w/shower - Identical layout but with an interior shower/cassette toilet.
- 228BHSE - Identical interior layout but with a Bike Hauler front storage deck and Sports Enthusiast 15" wheels and tires, stereo, and gray exterior.
- 228D - The slide-out version of the 228 layout.
Please note: this is a "brochure page" intended to provide information about a particular model Flagstaff offers--it does not necessarily mean we have this model in stock. Any pictures on brochure pages represent a given model's design but do not necessarily depict an individual camper available for sale and may contain optional equipment. Please see "Features" (above) for included equipment and please check New Campers In Stock for our current inventory.Thank you!
Weights and capacities should be considered estimates and may vary based on how individual campers are outfitted.
Privacy © 2009-2016 Roberts Sales. All rights reserved.