- The only T-Series with two dinettes (and two tables)
- Both dinettes fold down into beds
- Box Size: 12'
- Travel Length: 18' 11"
- Travel Width: 7' 6"
- Dry Weight: 2093 lbs (brief weight explanation)
- Hitch Weight: 263 lbs
- GVWR: 3225 lbs
- Coupler size: 2"
- Sleeps: 4
- 80" x 54"
- 80" x 45"
- Dometic 2.5 cu. ft. 3-way refrigerator
- Portable toilet
- Front storage trunk
- 13" aluminum wheels
...as well as these features standard with the T-Series:
- Dometic 10,000 BTU air conditioner with heat pump
- Suburban 19,000 BTU furnace with automatic ignition
- 900W microwave
- Interior 3-burner stove
- Exterior propane grill
- 20-gallon water tank
- 6-gallon water heater with direct-spark ignition
- Exterior shower fixture
- Group 27 battery pack
- Privacy curtains
- Powered roof vent
- Prep table (hangs outside next to the grill)
- 2-piece door
- Two 20# propane tanks with automatic regulator
- Spare tire
- Electric brakes
(Other features and minutiae detailed in Standard Features)
- T12BH - A spring mattress replaces the wrap-around dinette in the back; the front dinette is the same. A Bike Hauler storage deck takes the place of the storage trunk.
- T12RBST - Same front storage trunk and front dinette, but the rear bed is always a bed, not a dinette.
Please note: this is a "brochure page" intended to provide information about a particular model Flagstaff offers--it does not necessarily mean we have this model in stock. Any pictures on brochure pages represent a given model's design but do not necessarily depict an individual camper available for sale and may contain optional equipment. Please see "Features" (above) for included equipment and please check New Campers In Stock for our current inventory.Thank you!
Weights and capacities should be considered estimates and may vary based on how individual campers are outfitted.
Privacy © 2009-2016 Roberts Sales. All rights reserved.