(2014 model shown above)
- The only T-Series with two dinettes (and two tables)
- Both dinettes fold down into beds
- Box Size: 12'
- Travel Length: 18' 11"
- Trailer Width: 85" (7' 1")
- Dry Weight: 1886 lbs
- Hitch Weight: 275 lbs
- GVWR: 3103 lbs
- Sleeps: 4
- 80" x 54"
- 80" x 45"
- Dometic 2.5 cu. ft. 3-way refrigerator
- Portable toilet
- Front storage trunk
- 13" aluminum wheels
...as well as these features standard with the T-Series:
- Dometic 10,000 BTU air conditioner with heat pump
- Suburban 19,000 BTU furnace with automatic ignition
- 900W microwave
- Interior 3-burner stove
- Exterior propane grill
- 20-gallon water tank
- 6-gallon water heater with direct-spark ignition
- Exterior shower fixture
- Group 27 battery pack
- Privacy curtains
- Powered roof vent
- Prep table (hangs outside next to the grill)
- 2-piece door
- Two 20# propane tanks with automatic regulator
- Spare tire
- Electric brakes
(Other features and minutae detailed in Standard Features)
- T12BH - A spring mattress replaces the wrap-around dinette in the back; the front dinette is the same. A Bike Hauler storage deck takes the place of the storage trunk.
- T12RBST - Same front storage trunk and front dinette, but the rear bed is always a bed, not a dinette.
Weights and capacities are estimates and may vary based on how individual campers are outfitted.
Privacy © 2009-2015 Roberts Sales. All rights reserved.